After Stage 3, the Hennery has 2 roosts available and the ability to store 100 compound feed. Each upgrade adds 2 roosts and storage for 100 compound feed.
Upgrade 1 / Stage 4:
Upgrade 2 / Stage 5:
Upgrade 3 / Stage 6:
Items Created in this Building
|Item||Material 1||Material 2||Pieces||Weight||Sell Price||Purchase Price|
75 Red Currant
175 Llama wool
- Can be purchased at the Home Station, Indigo, or Wind’s Song for 3,500,000 Coins.
- In the Hennery, birds eat only compound feed.
- The nests of Hennery birds will appear in the location or in the Poultry yard (if there is any).
- Incubator birds can be added to Hennery from Storage.
- Each Farm/Hennery has to be built and upgraded separately.
- Compound feed created in a Farm or Hennery belongs to this building and cannot be used in other Farms or Henneries. If you sell a Farm or Hennery, its compound feed will be irretrievably lost.
- In order to open a Golden Statue from a Hennery or Farm, you need to place it on the ground. Each herd/flock turns into 1 big statue.