Cornucopia: a special Thanksgiving building
- Here is how it works: you upgrade it using Fruits of autumn and transform it into gifts at any stage you wish. The fuller your Cornucopia is, the better gifts you get.
- Your friends cannot leave their Fruits of autumn at your Cornucopia: you need to build it yourself using the Fruits that you bring from Wild Garden or find in your gift box.
- Cornucopia is available at the Market for 250K coins till December 14th.
- Construction stages: 10, 50, 100, 200 Fruits of autumn.
- You can transform your Cornucopias whenever you want.
Building Interface Actions:
- Not applicable
- There is no recipe location to combine the items. It is done automatically when the apples and pears are unloaded at home station. The Fruits of Autumn will then appear in the player's Storage.
|Item||Material||Pieces||Weight||Sell Price||Purchase Price|
|Fruits of Autumn||Juicy Apple||1||1||2,000||3|
|Fruits of Autumn||Ripe Pear ||1||1||2,000||3|
Cornucopia will gain additional decorations and grow in size depending on number of Fruits of Autumn used to build it with.
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4||Completed|
The transformed Cornucopia appears as a heap of gifts, with several stages corresponding to the amount of stages built.
- Phase 1 (i.e. unbuilt): 200 .
- Phase 2: 600 , 2 Instant Fertilizers, 2 Fruit Tree Fertilizers, a few Collection items.
- Phase 3: 1,000 , 12 Clay, 20 Coal, 12 Iron Ore, 20 Worms; 1 energy honey, 1 gold nugget.
- Phase 4: 20,000 , 300 Porridge, 300 Fish, many Collection Items; randomly various (in part high quality) items (e.g Cookies +10 Energy, energy honeys, Peafowl Egg).
- Phase 5: 40,000 , 1-4 , many Collection Items; randomly various (in part high quality) items (e.g. precious stones, gold, Peafowl Egg, White Ostrich Egg, Fittings, Worms).